Data on referrals and waiting times for Local Primary Mental Health Support Services (assessments and therapeutic interventions) for January to March 2021.
Part 1: Local Primary Mental Health Support Services (LPMHSS)
- 6,689 referrals were received for an LPMHSS assessment in March 2021.
- In March 2021 72.4% of LPMHSS assessments were undertaken within 28 days from the date the referral was received.
- 80.9% of therapeutic interventions were started within 28 days following an LPMHSS assessment in March 2021.
Part 2: Care and Treatment Plans (CTP)
- There were 20,649 patients in receipt of secondary Mental Health services at the end of March 2021; of these, 17,617 (85.3%) had a valid CTP.
Part 3: Assessment of former users of secondary mental health services
- During March 2021, 97.0% of outcome of assessments reports were sent within 10 working days after a Part 3 assessment had taken place.
Datasets and interactive tools
Telephone: 0300 025 8871
Telephone: 0300 025 8099