Data on referrals and waiting times for Local Primary Mental Health Support Services (assessments and therapeutic interventions) for January to March 2019.
Part 1: Local Primary Mental Health Support Services (LPMHSS)
- 7,203 referrals were received for an LPMHSS assessment in March 2019.
- In March 2019 75.6% of LPMHSS assessments were undertaken within 28 days from the date the referral was received.
- 81.4% of therapeutic interventions were started within 28 days following an LPMHSS assessment in March 2019.
Part 2: Care and treatment plans
- There were 21,892 patients in receipt of secondary Mental Health services at the end of March 2019. Of these, 19,590 (89.5%) had a valid care and treatment plan.
Part 3: Assessment of former users of secondary mental health services
- During March 2019 100.0% of outcome of assessments reports were sent within 10 working days after a Part 3 assessment had taken place.
Datasets and interactive tools
Tel: 0300 025 8871
Tel: 0300 025 8099