Data on referrals and waiting times for Local Primary Mental Health Support Services (assessments and therapeutic interventions) for April to June 2021.
Part 1: Local Primary Mental Health Support Services (LPMHSS)
- 6,434 referrals were received for an LPMHSS assessment in June 2021.
- In June 2021 67.8% of LPMHSS assessments were undertaken within 28 days from the date the referral was received.
- 78.5% of therapeutic interventions were started within 28 days following an LPMHSS assessment in June 2021.
Part 2: Care and Treatment Plans
- There were 20,230 patients in receipt of secondary Mental Health services at the end of June 2021; of these, 17,782 (87.9%) had a valid Care and Treatment Plan.
Part 3: Assessment of Former Users of Secondary Mental Health Services
- During June 2021, 93.5% of outcome of assessments reports were sent within 10 working days after a Part 3 assessment had taken place.
Datasets and interactive tools
Telephone: 0300 025 8871
Telephone: 0300 025 8099