This consultation ended 21 August 2019.
Summary of outcome
The summary of responses is now available.
Details of outcome
Summary of responses , file type: PDF, file size: 617 KB
We want your views, ideas and aspirations for our seas. Brexit and our seas will help to shape our future fisheries policy, as the UK prepares to exit the European Union.
We are consulting on the first stage in creating a new policy, management regime, and legislation.
We want your views on:
- fisheries management
- sustainable fisheries
- fishing opportunities
- shellfish and aquaculture
- growth and innovation
- fleet sustainability
- funding support
Brexit and our Seas consultation meetings
All events are from 6.30 to 8.30pm. Email us to book a space: Marine.Fisheries.EU.Exit@gov.wales
- 4 July - Ashburnham Hotel, Burry Port
- 8 July - Celtic Royal Hotel, Caernarfon
- 11 July – Marine Hotel, Aberystwyth
- 15 July - Lord Nelson, Milford Haven
- 16 July - Canolfan Hamdden Dwyfor, Pwllheli