A research project exploring the extent to which community and town councils are taking on and managing services and assets.
The research sought to understand:
- which services and assets are being managed
- the sources of funding and income councils have to deliver their services and the nature of the current workforce, including the clerk and their role
- the extent and quality of training undertaken related to either delivering services or asset management
- the nature of partnerships councils have with other organisations
- the sources of support they draw upon.
Management and delivery of services and assets in community and town councils , file type: PDF, file size: 3 MB
Telephone: 0300 025 0090
Telephone: 0300 025 8099