This report looks at the ways in which local authorities provided leadership development and talent management offers to their staff.
This is the latest release
This aims to help Academi Wales understand how to develop the offer they provide to local authorities.
The report covers a number of different aspects of leadership development and talent management.
- approaches to leadership development
- capacity and capability to deliver training
- the benefits of development programmes
- how best to apply knowledge gained
- measuring the impact of development programmes.
Recommendations arising from the research will inform how Academi Wales work with training networks across Local Government regions to identify and meet training needs in different local authorities.
Leadership development and talent management in local authorities: summary
file type: PDF, file size: 371 KB
Tel: 0300 025 8586
Tel: 0300 025 8099