Statistics on disposals of waste to landfill and tax due, for July to September 2020.
The purpose of Landfill Disposals Tax is to:
- reduce the amount of waste going into landfill
- encourage less harmful methods of waste management such as recycling and incineration
These quarterly statistics include data and commentary on the:
- weight of and tax due on authorised disposals of waste, by tax rate
- weight of material relieved or discounted
- number of authorised sites and landfill site operators in Wales
These initial estimates for July to September 2020 are provisional. We will revise these estimates in the next statistics publication.
Datasets and interactive tools