Data includes the number of land and property transactions, tax due and value of property taxed.
This quarterly report for Land Transaction Tax (LTT) includes commentary on:
- number of transactions, tax due, and value of property taxed
- analysis of residential and non-residential transactions by value
- tax reliefs
- refunds of the higher rate of residential tax
- money received by the Welsh Revenue Authority (WRA)
Please see the ‘Data’ section below for a spreadsheet with data tables and chart data used in this quarterly report. Please see the StatsWales website for detailed LTT datasets.
We also publish monthly and annual statistics:
- monthly statistics are data-only updates with no commentary. Monthly statistics may have more up-to-date data than quarterly or annual statistics.
- annual statistics present a greater level of detail. This includes analysis by local authority and analysis using the Welsh Index of Multiple Deprivation.
Monthly and annual statistics can be found on the Land Transaction Tax series page.
Datasets and interactive tools