Data includes the number of land and property transactions, tax due and value of property taxed.
Our monthly releases are published as data tables on this page and datasets on the StatsWales website.
They include monthly updates on the number of:
- reported notifiable transactions and tax due
- reported notifiable transactions by type
- transactions and tax due by tax band
- refunds for higher rates residential transactions
- monthly statistics are data-only updates with no commentary
- quarterly statistics include the latest statistical commentary
- annual statistics present a greater level of detail, including analysis within Wales and analysis using the Welsh Index of Multiple Deprivation
Monthly, quarterly and annual statistics can be found on the Land Transaction Tax series page.
LTT rate change and impact of coronavirus (COVID-19)
Figures for July 2020 include the period from 27 July 2020 when the tax rate changed for main rate residential transactions (until 31 March 2021).
In our quarterly release for April to June 2020, we presented the weekly number of transactions submitted to the Welsh Revenue Authority.
On this page, we have updated the chart presented in that release (up to the week beginning 8 August). Please see the quarterly release for April to June 2020 for commentary on and explanation of this chart.
Datasets and interactive tools