In this page
- Laura McAllister
- Rowan Williams
- Anwen Elias
- Miguela Gonzalez
- Michael Marmot
- Lauren McEvatt
- Albert Owen
- Philip Rycroft
- Shavanah Taj
- Kirsty Williams
- Leanne Wood
- Gareth Williams, Expert Panel
- Professor Jean Jenkins, Chair, Wales TUC's Future of Devolution and Work Commission
- Joe Allen, Wales TUC
- Nisreen Mansour, Wales TUC
- Julie Cook, National Officer, Wales TUC
- Gareth Morgan, Deputy Director and Head of Secretariat
- Carys Evans, Adviser
- Heulwen Vaughan, Secretary to the Commission
- Victoria Martin, Policy Lead
- Tessa Hajilambi, Office Manager
- Rod Hough, Office Manager
Item 1: Welcome from the Co-chairs
The co-chairs welcomed the commissioners to the second meeting of the Independent Commission on the Constitutional Future of Wales.
Item 2: Work programme
The commissioners discussed the work programme and possible approaches to public engagement in detail, reflecting on the workshops held in December and January. It was agreed that the Commission should launch a call for evidence and social media accounts as soon as possible.
Item 3: Expert Panel update
The co-chairs provided an update to the commissioners on appointments to the Expert Panel.
Item 4: Professor Jean Jenkins, Wales TUC's Future of Devolution and Work Commission
Professor Jean Jenkins, Chair of the Wales TUC's Future of Devolution and Work Commission, joined the meeting to give a summary of the work of the Commission. It was agreed that it would be useful for both Commissions to keep in contact as their respective work programmes develop.