The 2014-based report analyses the results for the three national parks in Wales: the Brecon Beacons, the Pembrokeshire Coast, and Snowdonia.
- The number of households in the National Parks areas in Wales is projected to decrease slightly but steadily from 37,300 in 2014 to 37,000 in 2029.
- The 2014-based National Parks household projections are higher than the previously published 2013-based household projections for both the numbers of households and the numbers of people living in them.
- Both the 2014-based and 2013-based National Parks household projections show decreases in average household size with the 2014-based projections estimating lower average household sizes.
Between 2014 and 2029
- The number people living in households in the National Parks areas in Wales is projected to decrease steadily from 80,100 to 75,900.
- The average household size in the National Parks areas in Wales is projected to decrease steadily from 2.14 people to 2.05.
Datasets and interactive tools
Tel: 0300 025 0373
Tel: 0300 025 8099