Statistics on the percentage of eligible children receiving health visitor contacts through the Healthy Child Wales Programme for January to June 2018.
The data source is in its infancy and as a result these statistics are marked as ‘Experimental’.
April to June 2018
- 91% of eligible children received their contact at 10-14 days (the highest rate of all contacts).
- 52% of eligible children received their contact at 3.5 years (the lowest rate of all contacts).
- 72% of contacts were received by eligible children in Flying Start areas, compared to 73% in non-Flying start areas.
January to June 2018
- 73% of HCWP contacts which should have been offered to eligible children, were received.
- The percentage of eligible children receiving contacts is greater in this period than any preceding period for all contact points.
- 78% of contacts are made within the specified age ranges.
Healthy Child Wales Programme, October 2016 to June 2018 (Experimental Statistics)
file type: PDF, file size: 975 KB
Datasets and interactive tools
Tel: 0300 025 1646
Tel: 0300 025 8099