Statistics on the percentage of eligible children receiving health visitor contacts through the Healthy Child Wales Programme for January to June 2018.
April to June 2018
- 91% of eligible children received their contact at 10 to 14 days (the highest rate of all contacts).
- 52% of eligible children received their contact at 3.5 years (the lowest rate of all contacts).
- 72% of contacts were received by eligible children in Flying Start areas, compared to 73% in non-Flying Start areas.
January to June 2018
- 73% of Healthy Child Wales Programme contacts which should have been offered to eligible children, were received.
- The percentage of eligible children receiving contacts is greater in this period than any preceding period for all contact points.
- 78% of contacts are made within the specified age ranges.
Healthy Child Wales Programme, October 2016 to June 2018 (Experimental Statistics) , file type: PDF, file size: 975 KB
Datasets and interactive tools
Telephone: 0300 025 1646
Telephone: 0300 025 8099