Statistics and further analysis on the percentage of eligible children receiving health visitor contacts through the Healthy Child Wales Programme for 2019.
Data for the latest quarter (October to December 2019) shows that:
- 94% of eligible children received their contact at 10 to 14 days (the highest rate of all contacts)
- 53% of eligible children received their contact at 3.5 years (the lowest rate of all contacts)
- 76% of contacts were received by eligible children in Flying Start areas, compared to 74% in non-Flying start areas.
Data for the whole of 2019 (1 January to 31 December) show that:
- 75% of Healthy Child Wales Programme contacts which should have been offered to eligible children, were received
- 73% of contacts are made within the specified age ranges.
Datasets and interactive tools
Telephone: 0300 025 1646
Telephone: 0300 025 8099