This report looks at the NHS GP service, using results from the latest survey and comparing across years.
This is the latest release
- people’s satisfaction with making a GP appointment
- satisfaction with the service received
- use of the Welsh language in relation to their appointment.
- 77% of people had seen their GP in the past year; of those, 21% found it very difficult to make a convenient appointment.
- 79% of people agreed that at the start of their GP appointment the doctor knew the relevant information about them and their medical history; men were more likely to agree than women (82% vs 76%).
GP services (National Survey for Wales), April 2016 to March 2017
file type: PDF, file size: 690 KB
Tel: 0300 025 6685
Tel: 0300 025 8099