This report looks at the NHS GP service, using results from the latest survey and comparing across years for April 2016 to March 2017.
This is not the latest release in the series: GPs, hospitals and out of hours services (National Survey for Wales)
- people’s satisfaction with making a GP appointment
- satisfaction with the service received
- use of the Welsh language in relation to their appointment.
- 77% of people had seen their GP in the past year; of those, 21% found it very difficult to make a convenient appointment.
- 79% of people agreed that at the start of their GP appointment the doctor knew the relevant information about them and their medical history; men were more likely to agree than women (82% vs 76%).
GP services (National Survey for Wales), April 2016 to March 2017 , file type: PDF, file size: 690 KB
Telephone: 0300 025 6685
Rydym yn croesawu galwadau a gohebiaeth yn Gymraeg / We welcome calls and correspondence in Welsh.
Telephone: 0300 025 8099
Rydym yn croesawu galwadau yn Gymraeg / We welcome calls in Welsh.