When and how to use the other call out message component on GOV.WALES.
When to use
Before using, check whether this component is appropriate for the GOV.WALES content type you are considering using it on.
Use the other call out message to:
- provide additional information not essential to understanding the surrounding content
- display examples
- highlight that something is different in other geographical areas, for example in Scotland and England
How to use
When incorporating other call out messages, you should:
- not include information essential to understanding the surrounding content
- make them brief, usually only 1 or 2 lines
- use them sparingly
- avoid placing multiple messages adjacent to each other