This consultation ended 20 April 2018.
Details of outcome
Summary of responses , file type: PDF, file size: 559 KB
Summary of online responses , file type: XLSX, file size: 43 KB
Summary of written responses , file type: PDF, file size: 1 MB
We want your views on proposals for engaging communities in Wales that may wish to host a geological disposal facility (GDF) for radioactive waste.
A GDF will only be built in Wales if a community is willing to host it.
We are consulting on:
- arrangements for engaging with communities which may wish to enter discussions,
- how the boundaries of the potential host community might be defined,
- how community investment funding should be distributed,
- access by a community in discussions to independent third party expert views,
- how and when a community’s right to withdraw from discussions should operate,
- how and when to test public support to ensure that a community is willing to host a GDF.
Consultation document , file type: PDF, file size: 1 MB
For more information about this consultation, e-mail EQR@gov.wales