National milestones help ministers assess progress towards achieving the well-being goals set out in the Well-being of Future Generations (Wales) Act 2015.
We are consulting on proposed values for 8 national milestones in the below areas:
- Healthy Life Expectancy at birth
- Adult healthy lifestyle behaviours
- Gross Disposable Household Income
- Income poverty
- Percentage of people who volunteer
- Mean mental well-being score
- Percentage of dwellings with adequate energy performance
- Status of biological diversity in Wales
Consultation document , file type: PDF, file size: 734 KB
How to respond
Submit your comments by 12 September 2022, in any of the following ways:
Download the response form.
Complete and return to: