An annual report which includes figures for average farm business income, analysis of the variation around the average, and long term context.
These figures represent the results of the Wales Farm Business Survey for 2017-18.
The report also includes:
- a separate infographic (on the right of this page)
- components of income and output (including subsidy and new analysis of diversification)
- factors affecting farm incomes, including weather and commodity prices
- farm assets, liabilities and net worth
- additional tables with detailed breakdowns of output and cost, trends in three different measures of farm income, and farm assets, liabilities and net worth.
Updates during 2019
Forecasts of farm incomes for 2018-19 are due to be published in March 2019. Final results for 2018-19 are expected to be published at end 2019.
Datasets and interactive tools
Tel: 0300 062 8236
Tel: 0300 025 8099