Farm incomes are the small difference between total output and total input, so can be volatile across years for April 2016 to March 2017.
Contains final figures from the 2016-17 Wales Farm Business Survey and greater analysis, including:
- a new separate infographic
- components of income and output, including subsidy and new analysis of diversification
- factors affecting farm incomes, including weather and commodity prices
- farm assets, liabilities and net worth
- additional tables with detailed breakdowns of output and cost, trends in three different measures of farm income, and farm assets, liabilities and net worth.
Farm incomes, April 2016 to March 2017 , file type: PDF, file size: 2 MB
Farm business income in Wales, April 2016 to March 2017: inforgraphic , file type: PDF, file size: 229 KB
Telephone: 0300 062 8236
Telephone: 0300 025 8099