A list of some of the individuals and organisations the Commission has spoken to.
The Fair Work Commission has met with people and organisations in Wales and the UK to discuss its work.
- Advisory Conciliation and Arbitration Service
- Bevan Foundation
- Business in the Community Cymru
- Chwarae Teg
- Commerce Cymru
- Confederation of British Industry Wales
- Equality and Human Rights Commission Wales
- Federation of Small Business Wales
- The Future Generations Commissioner
- Individual academic researchers
- Individual businesses and organisations in the public and private sector
- Living Wage Leadership Team
- Scotland Fair Work Convention Co-Chair
- Wales TUC
- Welsh Government Ministers
- Welsh Language Commissioner
- Welsh Local Government Association
- Workforce Partnership Council Secretariat
These meetings have been of considerable value to the Fair Work Commission. The Commission intends to hold further meetings with stakeholders as its work progresses. It is due to report in Spring 2019.