The project established an infrastructure fund to facilitate the development of strategic employment sites within the ERDF Convergence Area through investment in advanced infrastructure works.
This is the latest release
The aims and objectives of the final project evaluation were:
- to conduct a comprehensive evaluation of project outcomes against the key performance indicators as outlined in the project business plan
- to assess the effectiveness and efficiency of project delivery in achieving the project aims and objectives outlined in the business plan
- to understand the added value of the project for its potential beneficiaries with regard to the packages of support offered
- to identify and determine the nature of any unintended outcomes not covered by the Wales European Funding Office key performance indicators
- to assess the project’s delivery and achievement against the cross cutting themes’ (CCT) aims, objectives and CCT-related indicators outlined in their business plan.
Evaluation of the Strategic Employment Sites Infrastructure Fund , file type: PDF, file size: 10 MB
Evaluation of the Strategic Employment Sites Infrastructure Fund: summary , file type: PDF, file size: 463 KB
Telephone: 0300 062 2570
Telephone: 0300 025 8099