Nacro Cymru has been receiving funding from the Welsh Government for over 10 years, to undertake a range of youth justice work.
This is the latest release
This work has included:
- research projects, literature reviews
- support work for Youth Offending Teams (YOTs), with this involving both “on tap” support, and focused programmes to support individual YOTs
- strategic work - eg to support implementation of the All Wales Youth Offending Strategy
- networking/dissemination work
- work with YOT Managers Cymru
- training, covering a wide range of areas such as: participation, and engagement of young people; assessing dangerousness; pre-sentence report and other report writing.