The aim of the scheme is to develop the capacity and capability of national voluntary sector organisations to work in partnership with the Welsh Government and other voluntary sector organisations.
This is the latest release in the series: Evaluation of the Health Challenge Wales Voluntary Sector Grants Scheme
The objectives of the scheme are to:
- influence the conditions necessary for people to lead healthy lives and to improve their health
- support individuals and groups to do what they can to improve their own health and that of their families
- promote health and wellbeing messages effectively.
The objectives of the evaluation are to answer the following research questions:
- To what extent has the 2013-15 scheme achieved its aims and objectives as outlined above?
- What, if any, influence/ impact has the scheme had on participating organisations, projects, communities and individuals?
- What changes, if any, are required to maximise the effectiveness of the scheme?
- Has the scheme influenced the plans of participating organisations to sustain the project activities beyond the funding period?
The final report provides an overall assessment of project progress against the objectives of the scheme, during the first two years of funding of the current projects.
Evaluation of the Health Challenge Wales Voluntary Sector Grants Scheme: final report , file type: PDF, file size: 2 MB
Evaluation of the Health Challenge Wales Voluntary Sector Grants Scheme: final report (summary) , file type: PDF, file size: 459 KB
Telephone: 0300 025 6539
Telephone: 0300 025 8099