Evidence from primary and secondary schools across Wales, and workplaces involved in the Healthy Working Wales, Corporate Health Standard and Small Workplace Health schemes.
This is the latest release
The surveys aimed to provide policy makers with some basic evidence on:
- awareness of the use of e-cigarettes on school and workplace premises
- whether schools and workplaces have e-cigarette policies
- the reasons for deciding to develop, or not develop, a policy
- the nature of the policies and what they cover
- whether schools and workplaces were using policies for enforcement of the current smoke-free legislation
- the extent to which e-cigarettes were perceived as normalising smoking behaviour, or acting as a gateway to smoking tobacco.
Tel: 0300 025 6543
Tel: 0300 025 8099
Telephone: 0300 025 6543
Telephone: 0300 025 8099