The course looks at what the framework seeks to achieve, how it is structured, the principles it operates on and how it fits into the wider governance of qualifications.
- Background of the CQFW
- Common values and high level principles
- The structure of the framework
- Governance and alignment to other frameworks
- Subject review
Individuals working in the education, training, advice and guidance sectors and other users wishing to gain an understanding of how the framework has been developed to illustrate different categories of qualifications and learning in Wales.
1. Access the e-module by clicking e-learning module.
2. Register for the e–module:
- Insert your name, email address and password. Passwords must be at least 8 characters long and contain upper and lower case letters, a symbol and a number.
- You will receive a verification code via email – enter the verification code on the web page and click ‘verify’ to complete the registration process.
3. Log in to the e-module by inserting your email address and password.