This report summarises the findings from a survey which explored awareness, attitudes and preferences towards different pathways to reduce carbon emissions and reach Net Zero in Wales.
This is the latest release
- The majority of survey respondents were concerned about climate change.
- Respondents were positive about a Net Zero future being better for well-being, health and the economy.
- Most respondents thought lifestyle change is needed to address climate change.
- The majority of respondents would like to see a variety of societal changes to help reduce carbon emissions. Waste reduction was the change most participants wanted to see. Greener diets was the change least respondents wanted to see.
- Despite most respondents wanting to see changes, less respondents on average, think changes are likely to occur over the next few decades.
Climate change and reaching net zero: perceptions and awareness in Wales , file type: PDF, file size: 2 MB
Telephone: 0300 025 4020
Telephone: 0300 025 8099