This consultation ended 23 December 2018.
The responses to this consultation are currently being reviewed. Details of the outcome will be published here in due course.
We are seeking your views on plans to make changes to Welsh nutrition law in the event of a no deal Brexit.
We are consulting on proposed amendments to domestic nutrition legislation. This is to make sure it is still effective after the UK has left the European Union.
No significant change to the legislation is being proposed.
The affected legislation is:
- Medical Food (Wales) Regulations 2000
- Kava-Kava in Food (Wales) Regulations 2006
- Food Supplements (Wales) Regulations 2003
- Infant Formula and Follow-on Formula (Wales) Regulations 2007
- Addition of Vitamins Minerals and other Substances (Wales) Regulations 2007
- Nutrition and Health Claims (Wales) Regulations 2007
- Food for Particular Nutritional Uses (Addition of Specific Nutritional Purposes) (Wales) Regulations 2009
- Food for Specific Groups (Information and Compositional Requirements) (Wales) Regulations 2016