The case study has been derived from documentary analysis of the 'What Matters Strategy' as well as interviews with key players.
This is the latest release
The key questions the case study posed, and addressed in the report, include:
- What worked well (and not so well) and why – related to the process of producing the What Matters strategy and putting in place new mechanisms for integrated partnership delivery?
- What early achievements have What Matters and the integrated partnership model resulted in?
- What have been the challenges and constraints in implementing integrated partnership delivery? How have these been addressed?
- What is the learning for Cardiff from this?
- What are the top tips for local authorities/LSBs elsewhere in Wales who want to go through a similar process?
Tel: 0300 025 0811
Tel: 0300 025 8099