7 March 2022
ATISN 16067 - Request for Information.
Thank you for your request which I received on 10 February 2022. You asked for the following information in relation to the Glastir Woodland Creation scheme at Cwm Berwyn, Tregaron (indicated on the map provided) :
1. What date was the Expression of Interest (EOI) submitted?
2. The name of the applicant or if an agent on behalf of whom?
3. Has the EOI been selected and on what date was the applicant advised of this?
4. If the application was selected has the applicant accepted or declined the selection?
- The EOI was submitted on 21 October 2021.
- The name of the applicant is Cornfield Enterprises Ltd.
- The EOI was selected and applicant advised on 30 November 2021.
- The applicant accepted the offer.
If you are dissatisfied with the Welsh Government’s handling of your request, you can ask for an internal review within 40 working days of the date of this response. Requests for an internal review should be addressed to the Welsh Government’s Freedom of Information Officer at:
Information Rights Unit,
or Email: Freedom.email@example.com
Please remember to quote the ATISN reference number above.
You also have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner. The Information Commissioner can be contacted at:
Information Commissioner’s Office,
However, please note that the Commissioner will not normally investigate a complaint until it has been through our own internal review process.