The Apprenticeship Awards Cymru recognises the achievement of individuals, employers and work-based learning practitioners across 12 different categories.
The Apprenticeship Awards Cymru will recognise the achievement of individuals, employers and learning practitioners across 12 different categories.
Employability – Learner
- Traineeships Learner of the Year (Engagement)
- Traineeships Learner of the Year (Level 1)
Apprenticeships – Learner
- Foundation Apprentice of the Year
- Apprentice of the Year
- Higher Apprentice of the Year
- Tomorrow's Talent
Apprenticeships – Employer
- Small Employer of the Year (1-49 employees)
- Medium Employer of the Year (50-249 employees)
- Large Employer of the Year (250-4999 employees)
- Macro Employer of the Year (5000+ employees)
Work-based Learning Practitioner
- Work-based Learning Assessor of the Year
- Work-based Learning Tutor of the Year
In addition to the awards categories above, the Judges reserve the right to award a Judges’ Special Recognition Award with the aim of recognising excellence in any area of Employability and Apprenticeship Programme delivery which is not directly covered by the Awards Criteria.
7 September 2020 – Awards applications open
13 November 2020 - closing date
January 2021 - Finalists announced
17 June 2021 - Virtual Awards Ceremony
Application terms and conditions
- All application forms must be submitted by 12.00 noon British Summer Time (BST) on the 13th of November 2020. Note: The application forms will automatically be taken off line at the above mentioned time and any links that you have previously been sent will also become inactive.
- You only have the option of submitting one application form per applicant; any subsequent applications submitted for the aforesaid applicant will not be accepted.
- Finalists will need to ensure they are available for publicity purposes where appropriate and able to do so safely (photographs, filming and development of case studies) throughout January, February and March 2021.
- Finalists will need to ensure they are able to take part in the Awards in June, in the case of unforeseen circumstances a representative can be involved in place of the finalist.
- The judges’ decision is ﬁnal and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.