Before applying for EU funds
- contact us to talk about your project idea
- read our operational guidance for the appropriate EU Structural Funds programme
- read our project guidance
- if your project idea is suitable to apply for funding we will arrange to meet with you
- we will assign someone to work with you to develop your project further
- complete a table to check if you project is suitable or not (known as ‘Operation Logic Table’ (OLT)
You can contact us in many ways:
phone: 0845 010 3355 (Business Wales Helpline)
You can also contact a member of the regional engagement team. They can help you with your project.
Projects selected to apply for funding
If your project idea fits the criteria for an EU Structural Fund programme you can apply for funding.