Skip to main content

From 16 September you cannot submit appeals, statements or evidence using this service. If this affects you get appeals casework help at GOV.UK.

Appeal, search for or comment on a planning decision or notice.

Create an account

You’ll need to create an account to make or comment on an appeal.

You can’t use this service to appeal:

  • a high hedges decision
  • a tree preservation consent order decision
  • a tree replacement notice;
  • a hazardous substances consent decision;
  • a hazardous substances contravention notice;
  • a maintenance of land notice

File requirements

You must have copyright permission to use any drawings or other documents.

You can upload Word documents, images or PDF files up to 15MB. Don’t send web links to files, send the files themselves.

All files must be:

  • a single document, appendix or image
  • given file names that describe what they are