Information on agricultural output, Gross Value Added from agriculture and Total Income From Farming for 2021.
- Both gross value added and total income from farming have increased for the second year after the low in 2019.
- The value of aggregate agricultural output (gross output) rose by £79 million (or 5%) to £1.77 billion.
- Intermediate consumption (the goods and services consumed or used in the production process) increased by £17 million (or 1%) to £1.17 billion. This is, in effect, an increase in costs.
- Gross value added (aggregate agricultural output, less intermediate consumption) increased by £62 million (or 12%) to £602 million.
- Total income from farming increased by £89 million (or 29%) to £394 million.
Aggregate agricultural output and income, 2021 , file type: PDF, file size: 447 KB
Datasets and interactive tools
Aggregate agricultural output and income, 2021 , file type: ODS, file size: 20 KB
Telephone: 0300 062 2587
Telephone: 0300 025 8099