Information on assessments of need for care and support plans for adults for April 2017 to March 2018.
- 68,294 assessments of need for care and support for adults were undertaken, which led to the provision of 21,249 care and support plans. (1)(2)(3)(6)
- 6,178 assessments of need for support for carers were undertaken, which led to the provision of 2,027 support plans for carers. (1)(3)(4)
- 58% of care and support plans and support plans were reviewed within timescales agreed by individuals and professionals. (1)(2)(3)(5)
- 131,219 total services provided to adults through a care and support plan or support plan. (1)(2)(3)(4)
(1) Caerphilly and Newport were only able to provide data up until the 13th February 2018 and 6th March 2018 respectively.
(2) Includes adults in the secure estate.
(3) If an adult has need for care and support and is also a carer, the adult may have an assessment of their need for care and support, and an assessment of their need for support as a carer.
(4) Based on data provided by 21 local authorities.
(5) Based on data provided by 17 local authorities.
(6) Based on data provided by 20 local authorities.
Adults receiving care and support, April 2017 to March 2018 (experimental statistics) , file type: PDF, file size: 589 KB
Datasets and interactive tools
Telephone: 0300 025 0058
Telephone: 0300 025 8099