This report provides information about the health-related lifestyles and behaviours of adults living in Wales for April 2018 to March 2019.
- 17% of adults reported that they currently smoked.
- 18% of adults reported that they drank more than the weekly guidelines (that is, average weekly alcohol consumption above 14 units).
- 24% of adults reported that they ate at least 5 portions of fruit or vegetables the previous day.
- 53% of adults reported that they had been active for at least 150 minutes in the previous week.
- 59% of adults were overweight or obese, including 23% obese.
- 10% of adults reported following fewer than 2 of the 5 healthy behaviours.
Adult lifestyle (National Survey for Wales), April 2018 to March 2019
file type: PDF, file size: 884 KB
Datasets and interactive tools
Telephone: 0300 025 5033
Telephone: 0300 025 8099