We would like your views on 4 proposed options to improve junctions 3 to 6 on the A483.
The proposed options are:
- junction 3 (Wrexham road): minor changes to the junction with active travel improvements
- junction 4 (Ruthin road): major changes to the junction with active travel improvements
- junction 5 (Plas Coch roundabout / Mold road): active travel improvements
- junction 6 (A5156 / Gresford interchange): minor changes to the junction with active travel improvements
We are holding public consultation events where you can view information about the proposed scheme.
Events will take place at the Ramada Plaza Hotel in Wrexham on:
- Wednesday 23 September 2020, 10:00 to 20:00
- Thursday 24 September 2020, 10:00 to 20:00
How to respond
Submit your comments by 22 November 2020, in any of the following ways:
Download the response form.
Complete and return to:
A483 Wrexham Bypass Scheme
Transport, Welsh Government,