You can apply for help for your community group, project or charity if you’re based along the Hirwaun to Dowlais Top route.
The A465 section 5 and 6 project has a community initiatives programme. It will help 64 groups along the route between Hirwaun and Dowlais Top. Future Valleys Construction manages the programme.
Who can apply
Community groups and projects, clubs, charities and not-for-profit groups. These need to be based in the communities along the A465 between Hirwaun and Dowlais Top.
How it can help you
There are 4 types of help. You can apply for 1 of the options, or a combination of them.
You can apply for:
- volunteers to help you with a project
- materials for outdoor or indoor projects
- physical resources, including equipment for building projects
You can’t use the programme for:
- projects which duplicate services
- staff salaries and management costs
- buying vehicles or IT equipment
- raising money or overseas travel
- buying or consuming alcohol
How to apply
To apply for the support, complete the application form. The form contains more information about the terms and conditions. You should read these carefully before you submit your form.
Future Valleys Construction has a community initiatives review panel. The panel reviews the applications 4 times a year and decides who gets support.
Find out more
Future Valleys Construction manages the programme. To find out more, email: A465enquiries@futurevalleysconstruction.com