Celebrating 30 years of Children's Rights
We are working with key partners who support our children in Wales to celebrate 30 years of the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child.
- Children’s Commissioner for Wales
- Children in Wales
- The Wales Observatory on the Human Rights of Children
- UNICEF UK
Together, we are committed to support, promote and apply Children’s Rights in Wales.
How can I join in the celebrations and show my support?
- Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and share our content
- Share Children’s Rights Wales messages on your own social media channels and encourage others to do the same
- Film a short video message wishing Children’s Rights a “Happy 30th Birthday” and post on your social media channels using #ChildrensRightsWales
- Add the campaign frame to your Facebook profile picture: search Children’s Rights Wales on Facebook
- Download our toolkit to help support young people to understand their rights.
Here are some of the celebrations across Wales, so far.