New deal for the education workforce »Delivering our ambitions for learners in Wales will need the full commitment of a highly skilled and professional workforce.Learn more »
Full devolution of Non-domestic rates marks a major first milestone for fiscal devolution
The full devolution of non-domestic rates in Wales from today marks a major first milestone for fiscal devolution in Wales, Finance and Government Business Minister Jane Hutt said.
- Princes Gate Spring Water embarks on most significant investment to date
- University and Hospital show Minister how Invest to Save is helping them deliver more efficient services
- Full devolution of Non-domestic rates marks a major first milestone for fiscal devolution
- Proposals for the Basic Payment Scheme
- Consultation on the Agricultural Advisory Panel for Wales - 2015
- Changes to the Producer Responsibility regimes for batteries and packaging
- The Planning (Hazardous Substances) (Wales) Regulations 2015
- The designation of higher education courses at alternative providers for the purpose of student support
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) BillThe Bill will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
The Welsh Government is the devolved Government for Wales
- New guidance to help communities take ownership of local assets
- Four weeks until stricter regulations for dog breeders come into force in Wales
- Deputy Minister announces re-appointment of Wales Commissioner to UK Commission for Employment and Skills
Have your say
Proposal for the registration of school learning support workers with the Education Workforce Council
91 days left
Proposals for the Basic Payment Scheme
83 days left
Consultation on the Agricultural Advisory Panel for Wales - 2015
79 days left
Topics across the site
The Welsh Government is the devolved Government for Wales.
The cabinet is the main decision-making body of the Welsh Government.
Find out more about Carwyn Jones, First Minister of Wales.
Our plan of action for making Wales a fairer, more prosperous nation.