How to remove contacts from WEFO Online.
How administrators can remove users within your organisation from WEFO Online.
You will only be able to remove users if your account has Administrator permissions. You will be given Administrator permissions if you are the person that registers your organisation on WEFO Online.
Go to sign in to WEFO Online:
- select Sign in
- enter your Government Gateway user ID and Password and select Sign in
- enter the Access code shown on the Authenticator app, Text message or Voice call and select Continue
- select your user name
- select Group Management
- select Manage for the user that you want to delete
- select Delete (user name) Government Gateway user ID
- select Yes, delete user ID and select Confirm
- user ID details for: (user name), select Continue