Our initiative to increase the number of 11 to 14 year olds studying STEM subjects.
Trio Sci Cymru aims to increase uptake in STEM subjects by:
- involving school pupils in STEM programmes led by expert outreach scientists
- encouraging school pupils to study triple science (biology, chemistry and physics) for GCSE
School pupils take part in activities like hands-on experiments and roadshows. The initiative is open to pupils aged 11 to 14.
Find out about opportunities from our delivery partners, including:
- Trio Sci Cymru on Aberystwyth University
- Trio Sci Cymru on Bangor University
- Trio Sci Cymru on Cardiff University
- S4: Swansea University Science for Schools Scheme
The initiative is funded by the European Social Fund (WEFO). Funds are match funded by Welsh Government.