Explains what you must do if you are arriving in Wales from a red list country.
What you must do if arriving from a red list country
When travelling to the UK from a red list country (or if you have passed through a red list country within 10 days of your arrival in the UK), you cannot travel directly to Wales and must enter through a designated port in England or Scotland.
Travellers arriving from a red list country must:
- complete a passenger locator form
- have proof of a negative coronavirus test, taken no more than 72 hours before departure
- enter managed quarantine for 10 days
- take a coronavirus test during your 10 day quarantine (not required for children under 5)
- on (or before) day 2 and;
- on or (after day) 8
Post arrival tests and managed quarantine must be booked before your departure, through the CTM portal. Book your tests and hotel quarantine on the CTM portal.
Should your address or contact details change whilst you are in managed quarantine then you must update this as and when required by submitting a new passenger locator form.
List of red list countries
- Dominican Republic