Skip to content

Licensing of Houses in Multiple Occupation in Wales - A guide for landlords

Related Links

Tell us if you want any of the documents on this page in an alternative format.
You should read this booklet if you are a private landlord or manager of a house in multiple occupation (commonly called HMOs) or if you are not sure if the building falls into that category.