Skip to content

NAFWC11/07 - Fairer charging policies for home care and other non-residential Social Services – Revised guidance for Local Authorities

Related Links

Local authorities can charge for the social care and support a person receives.
Tell us if you want any of the documents on this page in an alternative format.
Providing advice to local authorities on changes to the guidance issued in July 2002.