Skip to content

Permits and authorisations

The content of this page is not being updated. Get up to date information on Marine and Fisheries at

Related Links

if you've seen a term you don't understand, please check here for an explanation.

Certain fishing activity in Welsh waters will require authorisation through a permit.

To obtain your permit or authorisation click on the form you require and send completed forms to either:

  • Holyhead Office (for permits relating to North and West Wales) - Welsh Government, Fisheries Office, The Old Vicarage, Newry Street, Holyhead, Anglesey LL65 1DB
  • Swansea Office (for permits relating to South Wales) - Welsh Government, Fisheries Office, Llys-y-Ddraig, Penllergaer, Swansea SA4 9NX.