Skip to content

Single Application Form (SAF)

The content of this page is not being updated. Get up to date information on Single Application Form (SAF) 2018: rules booklet at

Related Links

How to contact your local office.
You need a County Parish Holding (CPH) number to submit grant and subsidy applications and to report livestock movements between locations.
if you've seen a term you don't understand, please check here for an explanation.

You must use the SAF to apply for an allocation of Basic Payment Scheme (BPS) Entitlements or to claim payment for:

  • Basic Payment Scheme (Greening and Young Farmer Payment) 
  • Glastir Organic 
  • Glastir Entry and Glastir Advanced 
  • Glastir Woodland Creation Premium 
  • Glastir Woodland Management 
  • Improved Land Premium. 
The SAF is only available by accessing RPW Online. To request access to RPW Online or, if you have any queries on using the online system, please call the Customer Contact Centre.
The European Commission has changed the way over-declaration penalties are calculated. The attached addendum to the 2015 and 2016 Single Application Rules Booklet should be read in conjunction with the original guidance. This applies to over-declared penalties applied to 2016 Basic Payment Scheme claims.