Our framework for the supply of building materials (NPS-CFM-0085-18) has now been awarded and is available for the Welsh public sector to use.
This framework agreement offers a compliant, simple and competitive route to market for customers wishing to order a broad range of building materials. The framework also offers access to pre-approved suppliers that have been rigorously assessed on the quality of the services they provide.
The framework comprises 7 lots:
- Lot 1: general building materials
- Lot 2: timber and sheet materials
- Lot 3: decorative products
- Lot 4: electrical fittings, cable, lighting and accessories (excluding street lighting)
- Lot 5: heating, ventilation, boilers and associated products
- Lot 6: plumbing, sanitary ware and rainwater goods
- Lot 7: managed service
Each lot is sub-divided into 7 geographical zones based on county boundaries as follows:
- Zone 1: Isle of Anglesey, Conwy and Gwynedd
- Zone 2: Denbighshire, Flintshire and Wrexham
- Zone 3: Powys
- Zone 4: Carmarthenshire, Ceredigion and Pembrokeshire
- Zone 5: Neath Port Talbot and Swansea
- Zone 6: Bridgend, Cardiff, Merthyr Tydfil, Rhondda Cynon Taff and Vale of Glamorgan
- Zone 7: Blaenau Gwent, Caerphilly, Monmouthshire, Newport and Torfaen
How to use this framework
Details of how to use each lot of the framework, and the suppliers awarded to each lot is included in the Quick Guide on Sell2Wales.
Customers are advised to check the Sell2Wales Contracts Register to ensure they have the latest version of the customer guidance (login required): Buyer Control Panel > NPS Contracts, Frameworks and Guidance > Contract Register
For further information, please contact: NPSConstructionandFM@gov.wales