State of the estate, 1 April 2017 to 31 March 2018 , file type: PDF, file size: 9 MB
The report demonstrates that our estate continues to perform well in terms of efficiency, but there have been significant challenges to reducing costs due to inflationary pressures.
In 2017 to 2018 we:
- reduced the number of core properties occupied by 3, to 20
- reduced our electricity consumption by 21.9%
- reduced our water consumption by 11.28%
- reduced our carbon emissions by 14%, to 5,376 t CO2
- reduced the amount of waste sent to landfill by 36.7%.