Children are particularly vulnerable to the effects of second hand smoke, which is associated with a multitude of child health problems.
The aim of this research was to explore public attitudes to restricting smoking in cars carrying children in the Welsh adult population to inform policy development in this area.
Results are organised under five themes
- Smoking behaviour in cars.
- Attitudes towards smoking in cars.
- Attitudes towards restricting smoking in cars.
- Likely impact of, and compliance with, restrictions on smoking in cars carrying children.
- Views on the likelihood of restrictions being enforced.
Smoking in cars carrying children: monitoring public attitudes, November 2013
file type: PDF, file size: 995 KB
Smoking in cars carrying children: monitoring public attitudes, November 2013 (summary)
file type: PDF, file size: 223 KB
Telephone: 0300 025 6543
Telephone: 0300 025 8099