Children are particularly vulnerable to the effects of second hand smoke, which is associated with a multitude of child health problems.
This is the latest release
The aim of this research was to explore public attitudes to restricting smoking in cars carrying children in the Welsh adult population to inform policy development in this area.
Results are organised under five themes
- Smoking behaviour in cars.
- Attitudes towards smoking in cars.
- Attitudes towards restricting smoking in cars.
- Likely impact of, and compliance with, restrictions on smoking in cars carrying children.
- Views on the likelihood of restrictions being enforced.
Tel: 0300 025 6543
Tel: 0300 025 8099